Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Quick Update






Hello from Spokane, WA. I love this town! Things have been going really well with travels and meeting up with friends! I had a great time at Yellowstone - ran into a friend unexpectedly there, then spent last night with friends in Spokane and saw another friend today. Now I am off to Othello, WA to visit friends from graduate School(Gary, Sabrina, Grace, and Claire), then to Portland and Salem, OR to visit more friends over the next few days and finally ending up on the Oregon coast to stay with some more friends there. I'm a little tired from all the driving and camping, but incredibly thankful to see many friends I have not seen in many years.

I think I will be working in Everett, WA...I'll keep you posted! My WA state Physician Assistant license finally came through!!! Major answer to prayer!! Thank you for praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: