Sunday, August 10, 2008

On The Road Again

I just finished my assignment in Wanblee, SD and now I am headed west. I am still not sure where I will be working, but I finally got my Washington state PA license! Huge answer to prayer. Regardless of my next work assignment, I am headed west for the next two weeks. I stopped at the Sturgis Bike Rally today and will be headed to Yellowstone National Park tomorrow for a day or two, then off to Glacier National Park in Northwestern Montana. Then I'll hopefully swing by Spokane, WA and central Washington as I make my way to Portland, OR and Bay City on the Oregon coast. I'm looking forward to some quite time in nature and reuniting with friends I have not seen in many years. I'm thankful for where God has me now and excited to see where I'll be next!

No comments: