Sunday, October 30, 2011

Welcome Back Melissa!!!

Melissa joined our team this past week. She was in Mundri for two months in 2010 as an intern and has now returned for a two year commitment. We are happy to receive her as a teacher for Gaby and Liana Masso, and I think she hopes to get involved in language learning and education in South Sudan.

Almost every night there are friends at my house, so last week on the night before Melissa's arrival I encouraged my friends to make some cards to welcome Melissa. They immediately took to the challenge and had a great time in the process - even though most of them have never met Melissa!

Even Thomas, my neighbor and friend who works for a different organization, and Brady, a guy visiting for a few days from America, contributed their artistic efforts!

Thanks guys! Melissa, I hope you feel the love!











No comments: