Sunday, December 30, 2007

Financial and Prayer Contributions

Dear friends and family,

Thank you for the continuous support you have provided through your messages and calls. It is a pleasure and delight to have such wonderful companions on this journey as you.

I recently decided that I will be staying in Uganda until March 12, 2008. I am excited about this possibility and thankful that my schedule allows me to partake in such grand adventures. I truly feel like God led me here, at this particular time, knowing full well what was in store for me.

Though I am excited about the upcoming months, I did not budget beyond my original departure date of December 12. As such, I am left in a financial straight, as I have a significant amount of loans to pay off with monthly payments that need to be met, as well as meeting my everyday living expenses.

Several people have inquired about supporting me financially and prayerfully during this process, and to you I am deeply indebted. World Harvest Mission is working on setting up an account in my name so funds can be sent directly to them on my behalf and can be considered tax deductible.

If you would like to contribute to the work I am doing here, in Bundibugyo, Uganda, you can send your financial gifts along with the attached form below to:

World Harvest Mission
Donations Processing Center
PO Box 1244
Albert Lee MN 56007-1244

Please make sure you write my name on the check or somehow denote that the money is a contribution on my behalf. All contributions are tax deductible. Any funds will be used to cover my daily expenses, help provide medicine and supplies at the health center, allow me to explore Southern Sudan – my next possible mission endeavor, and fund local projects that I am working on to support youth and community members. Any additional funds left at the end of my stay will be available for me to access if I return to Bundibugyo or Southern Sudan – both possible options for me in the latter part of 2008.

Thank you for your continued support! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone, or contact World Harvest Mission directly:

World Harvest Mission
http://www.whm.org/give
101 West Ave Ste 305
Jenkintown PA 19046-2039
Phone: 215.885.1811
FAX:(215) 885-4762


Making Contributions by Mail
To send a contribution or begin sending regular contributions simply:
1. Print this page.

2. Complete the tear off portion below indicating where to apply your contribution.

3. Mail the form along with a check to:
World Harvest Mission
Donations Processing Center
PO Box 1244
Albert Lee MN 56007-1244

4.You will receive a receipt for your contribution within two weeks.

5. The receipt includes a tear off reply portion and envelope to use with your next contribution.
Reminders
•Make checks payable to World Harvest Mission.
•World Harvest Mission is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial
Accountability.
(To assist our processing center in efficiently inputting your donation please cut here.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I will partner with World Harvest Mission through the work of…
The Annual Fund (this area supports the entire ministry)
I plan on sending $____________ (circle one) monthly, quarterly, annually. Enclosed is my first contribution.
Accept this special contribution of $____________ . (10000 / AXXX-GIXX)

A Missionary (specify) SCOTT J. WILL - UGANDA
I plan on sending $____________ (circle one) monthly, quarterly, annually. Enclosed is my first contribution.
Accept this special contribution of $____________ . ( * / MXXX-GIXX)

A Project (specify) ___________________________
I plan on sending $____________ (circle one) monthly, quarterly, annually. Enclosed is my first contribution.
Accept this special contribution of $____________ . ( * / MXXX – JIXX)


Name(s)

Address

Home Phone

City

State

Zip

No comments: